Thursday, October 1, 2009

How would you like to use this scroll of genocide? Suckouts

Ninja.

Okay, I leave for the airport to head for Denver and the HPT event in 5 hours. Truth woke me on his way home from his Salsa thing and I’d had about an hour of really hard sleep so it was game over for Ninja.

In a way it is good though since I hadn’t cashed today and its not technically part of the poker trip. So here I am.

One game in and one game lost. Went out ninth. I think I was being a bit reckless. I don’t know that I made a mistake with it- but I want to be more “aware” of that as I go into game two. I bet an open ended straight draw (pot size bet) with MANY limpers left to act. It cleared all but one of them out- the guy who made the bad call with his flush draw. I completed my straight, but it also completed his flush. I bet the pot and he went all in for a few more chips- there was no way to lay it down (his reraise was like 5% of the pot or something). Then, I made a move on the button with one limper when I had K9suited. The blinds folded but the limper went all in over me. At this point I only had 400 more chips so I called. He had unsuited Ace poop- and hit his ace.

So, that was a 5+5 SNG 9, I am in another one now. Here goes:

5+5 SNG 9

I created about 80 flash cards over the last couple days with various poker probabailites that I’d like to be able to rattle off. Over pair to suited connectors- that sort of thing. I will study them on the trip.

Meanwhile I am experiencing all sorts of weird physical drama. I am exhausted, I got pretty drunk this afternoon, I golfed 36 holes in the sun (while getting drunk) so I am sunburned… Then I slept like a fucking corpse for an hour- and am now up. I am shivering, sore, twitchy… It’s odd.

The following sequence of events has NOT BEEN ALTERED IN ANY WAY:

I’ve got about 2/3 my starting stack- (1050 ships) table small stack has about 450 less. We are 7 handed. I’ve been inactive with no cards. I draw QJsuited UTG. I raise 3x (blinds are 50/100). I look at the board- see small stack there with 615 chips. I say OUT LOUD, that guy is going to go all in with ace shit and I will have to call him. (this will give me 48 to 52 odds if it happens that way) He goes all in- everyone folds- I call. Flop comes QJ blank. (I am 94% to win here) Turn River come AA.

Three hands later I raise 3x again (blinds have gone up) with ATsuited. Big stack goes all in over me. I call since I’ve got almost half my stack out. He turns over A2suited. I am 63+% to win. Board comes 238J2.

GAME TWO OVER!

AND MY FUCKING SHIT MIGHT BE FUCKED BECAUSE FULL TILT IS SHUTTING THE FUCK DOWN FOR MAINTAINENCE AND ALL THE GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKING GAMES ARE GONE!

This is some ghetto shit but I did say “winning a hand in a cash game” if need be. So I’ve hopped into the cash tables.

But FUCK YOU SUCKOUTS and FUCK YOU FULL TILT!

I am not going to bother updating this tonight- I am going to play until I can sneak in a hand- and log out cursing Full Tilt under my breath. Then try to sleep three hours before I get up to leave.

Awesome sendoff you donkey fucks! Goddamn it.

Okay, I lied- here is your update on my tilting action.

I’ve got 78 cents and am in my first real big blind (I posted early to just get the suffering started). I look down at 44. It folds to the button who limps, SB raises from 2 to 18. I go all in for my BB + 76. He calls, turns over AQoff. Board comes 469QQ.

Wish me luck everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment