Tuesday, September 29, 2009

live games suck

Ninja.

Okay, live poker night at the house again. I am looking to continue my 100% cash rate…

Meanwhile I am sneaking in a single table before it starts. So far, no love on the hands. A couple of hands worth seeing flops- but no connections.

5.5 SNG 9

I felt so awesome when I drew JJ two hands in a row. Except the second time somebody had AA.

5.5 SNG 9

Queens and Tens run into Aces and Jacks

Homegame.

I took a cashing based conservative approach. At least philosophically. I never had cards for it to matter. If I were a loose player I could have played the first two hands- A3 and JToff both in early. Both times I would have flopped a set and lost to aces full. I folded an 8T in late later on with a lot of action in front of me. I would have hit eights full of nines- the pot was won without showdown by Sheriff but he says he had kings full of nines. Shrug. I bet 88 in the small blind later and was called by the big blind. The flop came undershit and I bet about ¾ the pot. He called. Turn came a queen and we checked it down. He had called both bets with queen dick for the suckout win. Then, my last hand, in late position I called a small raise with A9suited. Flop came J96 not my suit and he bets 4k into the pot. I felt he was just raising because he had chips and I’d been inactive. I reraised all in- sadly for only 2k over what he put in. He turned over 55. And turned his 5.

I can barely contain myself.

5+5 SNG 9

Second. I played it really well. Came back from a massive chip disadvantage in heads up to be ALMOST even but then went all in 77 vs AQsuited and did not connect.

5+5 SNG 9

Second. Ak suited vs. 55

No comments:

Post a Comment